Welcome to Broadshires Health Centre
DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE A NEW COUGH OR FEVER even if have booked an appointment. Follow the link above for instruction on how to self-isolate and ask for help.
You may telephone the Practice but the phone lines are very busy, we are sorry for any delay in answering.
Covid-19 is minor illness for most of us. It may be more serious for older patients with medical conditions. Please help us to help them during this outbreak.
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
Following the latest Government Guidelines we will be running a reduced service until further notice in order to reduce the amount of patients entering the practice on a daily basis.
Services not available:
· GP Telephone Consultations
· Nurse Telephone Consultations
· Video consultations with some staff
· Necessary Travel Consultations
· High Risk Cervical Screening
· Contraception Appointments
· Some wound dressings
· B12 Injections
· Essential Medication Monitoring Blood Tests
· Anti-psychotic Medication injections
· Denosumab Injections
· Prostap/Zoladex Injections
· Childhood Immunisations
· 8 week mother and baby check (to replace the 6 week check)
· Face to Face GP appointments for routine medical issues
· Routine Medicals (e.g DVLA, HGV, Insurance Medicals)
· Long Term Condition Reviews
· Medication Reviews
· Routine Cervical Screening
· NHS Health Checks
· Hypertension Reviews
· Joint Injections
· Routine Blood Pressure Checks (we encourage patients with blood pressure concerns to self-monitor at home)
· Routine Doppler Testing
These measures are necessary to safeguard our most vulnerable patients.