Minor Eye Conditions Service
FREE NHS ASSESSMENT FOR MINOR EYE CONDITIONS AT A LOCAL OPTICIAN
If you have a problem with your eyes such as:
- Red eye or red eyelids
- Dry eye, gritty and uncomfortable eyes
- Irritation and inflammation of the eye
- Significant recent sticky discharge from eye or watery eye
- Recently occurring flashes and floaters
- Painful eye
- Ingrowing eyelashes
- Recent and sudden loss of vision
- Foreign body in the eye
Then this service can assess and treat you.
The service is funded by the NHS and is available from local opticians throughout Oxfordshire.
Appointments are normally available within 5 working days.
If you are unsure whether your symptoms can be assessed and treated by the service, please contact one of the optometry practices listed in the link below.